- News Releases
For more than 20 years, PLP Digital Systems has powered the information that powers construction. PLP’s software solutions and world-class customer support help our partners produce and manage the construction information that’s critical to their customer’s projects. We work with construction information managers around the world to improve their profitability by decreasing operating costs and by creating new revenue opportunities.
As print revenues and volume decline, PLP has led the change to higher value technology solutions that enable our partners to be relevant and strategic to their customers. Construction Information Management offers architects, construction managers and project owners a real solution for a clear problem: controlling the workflow of construction documents. PLP helps traditional reprographics companies break out of being "just the printer" with technology like RevLine and OpCenter.
Our CIM technology, strong customer service model and forward thinking have made PLP the partner of choice for more than 1,100 companies in 30 countries. PLP is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. We're committed to our local partners' success, and are growing to meet the emerging needs of AEC. Watch for new technologies that give our partners a competitive edge.
Our local partner model and CIM technology helps traditional reprographics firms compete and win. PLP software creates:
- New revenue streams: Solutions like RevLine and PlotWorks EZ create new value for your customers.
- Increased productivity: OpCenter and PlotWorks Pro optimize queuing and job tracking to let you do more and bill more.
- Trusted support: More than IT support, PLP is a committed partner in your changing business
Architects, Construction Managers and Project Owners
PLP software works the way you work. Our technology solutions provide true construction intelligence that keep projects on time and on track.
- No overhead: project-based pricing models
- Locally supported: Sold and serviced by your local print partner who manages your construction documents today